Telkomsel is the largest cellular operator in Indonesia with 125 million prepaid and postpaid subscribers in December 2012. At present, Telkomsel is 65% owned by PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, a largest state-owned telecommunication company in Indonesia, and 35% by Singtel, a largest telecommunication company from Singapore. Telkomsel is based in Jakarta and has 435 customer service offices in Indonesia.
PT Telekomunikasi Selular are now seeking to recruit the best candidates for the following challenging positions as
TELKOMSEL GREAT People Trainee Program Batch VII
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in Informatics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Telco/Electro Engineering, Management Business, Accounting, Law, Communication.
- Maximum age of 26 years old.
- Have a GPA score min 3.00 (scale 4.00).
- Minimum TOEFL score 500 or TOEIC score 650.
- Agile, adventurous, innovative and have strong communication skill.
- Test locations : Jakarta, Medan, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Surabaya, Malang and Makassar.
If you consider that you are the right candidate, please register and submit your application directly through Telkomsel’s system click apply button :